Illustrator | Vilnius, Lithuania
Justė Urbonavičiūtė aka Kissi Ussuki is a freelance illustrator based in Vilnius, Lithuania. She likes to draw faces, hands and other body parts, and she likes surreal and absurd compositions. Especially if they are pink. Aside from drawing and painting, she is also a photographer, art director and graphic designer who enjoys making artwork for local and international bands. The more varied work she can do, the more inspired she gets.
- The Kissi Show | Indo Bar, London, 2018
- Secret 7″ 2018 at The Jetty, London, 2018
- Baltijos Iliustracija | Komiksai 2 at Akademija Gallery, Vilnius, Lithuania, 2018
- MMM | Moterys apie moteris moterims (ir kitiems), Artifex Gallery, Vilnius, Lithuania, 2018
- Graphismai 2, Nyčės Ūsai Gallery, Kaunas, Lithuania, 2018