Rikki is an Illustrator based in Bristol, UK. Amidst documenting and exploring ideas within philosophy, sociology and psycho-geography through his paintings and drawings he also takes great interest in the shapes and patterns found in our natural and urbanised environments. Icons and motifs feature heavily in Rikki’s work. Walls, stripes, wheels, flowers, rock formations, industrial equipment and religious iconography amongst other themes reoccur in different contexts throughout. His style swings between abstraction and the graphic compositions and often pattern-rich aesthetics synonymous with European Folk Art.
- 2018 DIY Supermarket Pop Up
- 2018 Secret 7’s Exhibtion, London
- 2017 West Side Gallery, Bristol
- 2012 AOI / Serco Illustration Prize, London Transport Museum
- 2012 D&AD New Blood, London