Breathe easy – art that gives back

Make a tangible contribution to rainforest conservation and the fight against climate change. With the proceeds of this campaign being donated to the Rainforest Trust – one of the world’s most respected conservation charities, which has been protecting rainforests for over 30 years.

amazon rainforest fire charty fundriaser

Curated in response to the increase in human-driven rainforest fires and global deforestation

Enlisting the help of 30 emerging painters, photographers and illustrators, we launched an art print charity fundraiser to sell limited edition, museum-quality art prints. From sales, 60% of the profits will be donated to our chosen charity, with the remaining 40% of the profits going to the artists. Here’s how it works:

Shop our carefully curated collection of artwork and pick the perfect print to buy…why not also add a handcrafted, real wood frame

Once ordered, sit back and wait for it to arrive. Rest easy knowing you’ve made a physical contribution to rainforest conservation

When the campaign ends, get a certificate of authenticity which includes the artists signature and acknowledgment of the acres you’ve protected

View artwork for sale

raising money for rainforest conservation

Why is deforestation bad?

Tropical deforestation accounts for up to 15% of net global carbon emissions each year – the same as every car, truck, bus, plane, ship and train on the planet. So safeguarding existing rainforests is one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways an individual can fight climate change – Source Rainforest Trust 2019

So buy affordable fine art prints whilst making a positive impact on the preservation of wildlife and indigenous communities alike. Not to mention the contribution you’ll be having in relation to the current climate change crisis.

“All money raised by DROOL during this fundraiser will be donated to Rainforest Trust’s Conservation Action Fund. This vital fund supports Rainforest Trust’s most urgent work around the world, allowing the charity to direct money where it is most needed”
Alex Liepman, DROOL Founder